# E yo, you wanna little of this?
You want a little, wanna little of this?
E yo, you wanna little of this?
You want a little, wanna little of this?
You want a little, wanna little of this?
E yo, you wanna little of this?
You want a little, wanna little of this?
Seven jeans and a Prada bag
I'm not what you think I am
I'm not what you think I am
Cause I'm here with my girls tonight
No strings attached, no guys required
Wanna let my hair down, get out on the town
DJ turn it up nice an' loud (8)
No strings attached, no guys required
Wanna let my hair down, get out on the town
DJ turn it up nice an' loud (8)
(Banda sonora de Sexo En NY 2)
Sii sii otra entrada para sexo en nueva york es lo k hay jajajjaj me encanta (L) ^^
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario